Tuesday 1 May 2012

b4- Overview and evaluating post pitch

Overall what was submitted was alright, I think that there is a lot to build on from it. I think regardless if the pitch is won or not there is potential for a large brief. After speaking to Andy about the hand book he suggested trying a different format, having stuck to the 200mm squared requirement the format is something that could really push it. 


Suitable range of deliverables for the brief:

Photobucket
There is a range of both digital and printed deliverables with suitable distribution methods for the target audience. I think that it is important to address how the handbooks can turn into something that could be as standard for each course.


I think reviewing the pitch has made me realise that something like this would drastically improve how people would view the handbook and take an interest in it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment